Your shopping cart is empty
Your Source For Wine & Beer Making Supplies
SHOP WITH US
- Winemaking Ingredients
- Cider Making
- Winemaking Equipment
- Beer Making Ingredients
- Beer Making Equipment
- Flavorings/ Herbs/ Spices
- Fermentation Equipment
- Cleaning/ Sanitizing
- Cheese Making
- Soda Making
- Clearance / Sale
Class: Introduction to Home Brewing
Beer class: Introduction to Home Brewing
Saturday April 6, 2019
10:00 - 1:00
This is a beginner class for anyone interested in learning how to make beer. Jim Sowinski will demonstrate the steps in Home Brewing.
Your session you will learn:
- About the equipment used in home beer making, including how to read a hydrometer.
- Basic terminology - understanding what certain beermaking words mean.
- The difference between cleaning and proper sanitation.
- About the different beer making ingredients and how to use them.
- The steps in making beer from extract. And an overview of the rest of the process.
- Tips to make the best craft beer!
This class is limited to 7 people.
Must be 21 or older to attend.
Class Fee: $20.00 Per Person $30.00 for 2 People
Sign up online or call (414) 327-2130 register