- Winemaking Ingredients
- Cider Making
- Winemaking Equipment
- Beer Making Ingredients
- Beer Making Equipment
- Flavorings/ Herbs/ Spices
- Fermentation Equipment
- Cleaning/ Sanitizing
- Cheese Making
- Soda Making
- Clearance / Sale
Class: Introduction to Kit Winemaking
Introduction to Home Winemaking: Kit Wines Session 1
Tuesday March 6, 2018 6:00- 8:00 PM
Saturday March 24, 2018 1:00-3:00 PM
Thursday March 29, 2018 6:00-8:00 PM
This is a beginner class for anyone who likes to drink wine or has an interest in making their own wine at home using juice kits from around the world. Each participant in our classes will receive a finished bottle of wine. You may come back for the wine we started together, or take a bottle with you from a previous class.
During this 2 hour session you will learn:
- About the equipment used in home wine making, including how to read a hydrometer.
- Basic terminology - understanding what certain winemaking words mean.
- The difference between cleaning and proper sanitation.
- About the different wine making ingredients and how to use them.
- The steps in making wine from a kit- we will start one in this class. And an overview of the rest of the process.
- Tips to make a kit wine to your taste, sweet or dry!
Class Fee: $20.00 Per Person $30.00 for 2 People
Sign up online or call (414) 327-2130 register
Back to Events