- Annual Apple Crush 2020
- Class: Elements of Wine Tasting and Food Pairing
- Your Fermentation class
- Class: Introduction to Cider Making
- AHA Learn to Brew Day
- Class: Elements of Wine Tasting
- Gift Certificates
- Winemaking Ingredients
- Cider Making
- Winemaking Equipment
- Beer Making Ingredients
- Beer Making Equipment
- Flavorings/ Herbs/ Spices
- Fermentation Equipment
- Cleaning/ Sanitizing
- Cheese Making
- Soda Making
- Clearance / Sale
Class: Introduction to Cider Making
Introduction to Cider Making
Thursday Nov 14, 2019 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Wednesday Nov 20, 2019 6:00 - 8:00 PM
This is a beginner class for anyone who likes to drink cider or has an interest in making their own cider at home from locally grown apples or from cider kits.
During this 2 hour session you will learn:
- About the equipment used in cider making, including how to read a hydrometer.
- Basic terminology - understanding what certain words mean.
- The difference between cleaning and proper sanitation.
- About the different cider making ingredients and how to use them.
- The steps in making cider - we will start a kit in this class. And present an overview of the rest of the process. In fall we will make the cider from fresh apples.
- Tips to make a cider to your taste, sweet or dry! Carbonated or not!
Class Fee: $20.00 Per Person $30.00 for 2 People
Sign up online or call (414) 327-2130 registerBack to Events