- Winemaking Ingredients
- Cider Making
- Winemaking Equipment
- Beer Making Ingredients
- Beer Making Equipment
- Flavorings/ Herbs/ Spices
- Fermentation Equipment
- Cleaning/ Sanitizing
- Cheese Making
- Soda Making
- Clearance / Sale
Class: Country (Fruit) Winemaking Fall Harvest
Introduction to Home Winemaking: Fall Harvest Country Wines
The apples and pears are coming in season, so pick your fruit and get the juice into the Freezer! It's time to learn how to make wine and cider from the bountiful harvest!
Thursday October 18, 2018 6:00-8:00 PM with Karen Lau
This is a beginner/intermediate class for anyone who likes to drink wine or has an interest in making their own wine at home using fresh fruit.
Each participant in our classes will receive a finished bottle of wine. You may come back for the wine we started together, or take a bottle with you from a previous class.
During this 2 hour session you will learn:
- About the equipment used in home wine making, including how to read a hydrometer.
- Basic terminology - understanding what certain winemaking words mean.
- The difference between cleaning and proper sanitation.
- About the different wine making ingredients and how to use them.
- The steps in making wine from fruit- we will start one in this class. And an overview of the rest of the process.
- Tips to make the best country wine to your taste, sweet or dry!
Class Fee: $20.00 Per Person $30.00 for 2 People
Sign up online or call (414) 327-2130 register
Back to Events