Your shopping cart is empty
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Annual Apple Crush 2020
- Class: Elements of Wine Tasting and Food Pairing
- Your Fermentation class
- Class: Introduction to Cider Making
- AHA Learn to Brew Day
- Class: Elements of Wine Tasting
- Gift Certificates
Your Source For Wine & Beer Making Supplies
SHOP WITH US
- Winemaking Ingredients
- Cider Making
- Winemaking Equipment
- Beer Making Ingredients
- Beer Making Equipment
- Flavorings/ Herbs/ Spices
- Fermentation Equipment
- Cleaning/ Sanitizing
- Cheese Making
- Soda Making
- Clearance / Sale
Class: Hard Cider Making 11/20
Introduction to Home Hard Cider making:
Wednesday November 20, 2019 6:00-8:00 PM
This is a beginner class for anyone who likes to drink cider or has an interest in making their own wine at home using apple juice.
Instructor: Karen Lau
During this 2 hour session you will learn:
- About the equipment used in home cider making, including how to read a hydrometer.
- Basic terminology - understanding what certain winemaking words mean.
- The difference between cleaning and proper sanitation.
- About the different cider making ingredients and how to use them.
- The steps in making cider from a kit- we will start one in this class. And an overview of the rest of the process.
- Tips to make a cider to your taste, sweet or dry; fizzy or still!
Class Fee: $20.00 Per Person $30.00 for 2 People
Sign up online or call (414) 327-2130 register