- Learning Never Ends
- Class: Introduction to Home Brewing
- Country (Fruit) Winemaking
- AHA Learn to Brew Day
- Annual Apple Crush 2018
- Your Fermentation class
- Class: Country (Fruit) Winemaking Fall Harvest
- Class: Introduction to Kit Winemaking
- Gift Certificates
- Winemaking Ingredients
- Cider Making
- Winemaking Equipment
- Beer Making Ingredients
- Beer Making Equipment
- Flavorings/ Herbs/ Spices
- Fermentation Equipment
- Cleaning/ Sanitizing
- Cheese Making
- Soda Making
- Clearance / Sale
Class: Country Winemaking 2/19/19
Introduction to Home Winemaking: Summer Berry Country Wines
It's time to learn how to make wine from frozen fruit!
Tuesday Feb. 19, 2019 6:00-8:00 PM with Karen Lau
This is a beginner/intermediate class for anyone who likes to drink wine or has an interest in making their own wine at home using fresh fruit.
Each participant in our classes will receive a finished bottle of wine. You may come back for the wine we started together, or take a bottle with you from a previous class.
During this 2 hour session you will learn:
- About the equipment used in home wine making, including how to read a hydrometer.
- Basic terminology - understanding what certain winemaking words mean.
- The difference between cleaning and proper sanitation.
- About the different wine making ingredients and how to use them.
- The steps in making wine from fruit- we will start one in this class. And an overview of the rest of the process.
- Tips to make the best country wine to your taste, sweet or dry!
Class Fee: $20.00 Per Person $30.00 for 2 People
Sign up online or call (414) 327-2130 register