- Winemaking Ingredients
- Cider Making
- Winemaking Equipment
- Beer Making Ingredients
- Beer Making Equipment
- Flavorings/ Herbs/ Spices
- Fermentation Equipment
- Cleaning/ Sanitizing
- Cheese Making
- Soda Making
- Clearance / Sale
Class: Country Winemaking 3/31
Introduction to Home Winemaking: Country Wines Session 1
Saturday March 31, 2018 1:00-3:00 PM
This is a beginner/intermediate class for anyone who likes to drink wine or has an interest in making their own wine at home using fresh fruit.
Instructor: Jim Remus will be making Country wine.
Each participant in our classes will receive a finished bottle of wine. You may come back for the wine we started together, or take a bottle with you from a previous class.
During this 2 hour session you will learn:
- About the equipment used in home wine making, including how to read a hydrometer.
- Basic terminology - understanding what certain winemaking words mean.
- The difference between cleaning and proper sanitation.
- About the different wine making ingredients and how to use them.
- The steps in making wine from fruit- we will start one in this class. And an overview of the rest of the process.
- Tips to make the best country wine to your taste, sweet or dry!
Class Fee: $20.00 Per Person $30.00 for 2 People
Sign up online or call (414) 327-2130 register