- Winemaking Ingredients
- Cider Making
- Winemaking Equipment
- Beer Making Ingredients
- Beer Making Equipment
- Flavorings/ Herbs/ Spices
- Fermentation Equipment
- Cleaning/ Sanitizing
- Cheese Making
- Soda Making
- Clearance / Sale
Class: Kit Winemaking 3/06
Introduction to Home Winemaking: Kit Wines Session 1
Tuesday March 6, 2018 6:00-8:00 PM
This is a beginner class for anyone who likes to drink wine or has an interest in making their own wine at home using juice kits from around the world.
Instructor: Karen Lau
Each participant in our classes will receive a finished bottle of wine. You may come back for the wine we started together, or take a bottle with you from a previous class.
During this 2 hour session you will learn:
- About the equipment used in home wine making, including how to read a hydrometer.
- Basic terminology - understanding what certain winemaking words mean.
- The difference between cleaning and proper sanitation.
- About the different wine making ingredients and how to use them.
- The steps in making wine from a kit- we will start one in this class. And an overview of the rest of the process.
- Tips to make a kit wine to your taste, sweet or dry!
Class Fee: $20.00 Per Person $30.00 for 2 People
Sign up online or call (414) 327-2130 register