Your shopping cart is empty
Your Source For Wine & Beer Making Supplies
SHOP WITH US
- Winemaking Ingredients
- Cider Making
- Winemaking Equipment
- Beer Making Ingredients
- Beer Making Equipment
- Flavorings/ Herbs/ Spices
- Fermentation Equipment
- Cleaning/ Sanitizing
- Cheese Making
- Soda Making
- Clearance / Sale
Class: Beer Brewing 4/6/19
Class: Brewing Beer class
Saturday April 6, 2019
10:00 - 1:00
This is a beginner to intermediate class for anyone interested in learning how to make beer. Jim Sowinski will show you how to brew beer using extracts. Samples will be available.
During this 3 hour session you will learn:
- About the equipment used in home beer making, including how to read a hydrometer.
- Basic terminology - understanding what certain beer making words mean.
- The difference between cleaning and proper sanitation.
- About the different beer making ingredients and how to use them.
- The steps in making beer from extract and an overview of the rest of the process.
- Tips to make the best craft brewed beer!
Must be 21 or older to attend.
Class Fee: $20.00 Per Person $30.00 for 2 People
Sign up online or call (414) 327-2130 register