- Winemaking Ingredients
- Cider Making
- Winemaking Equipment
- Beer Making Ingredients
- Beer Making Equipment
- Flavorings/ Herbs/ Spices
- Fermentation Equipment
- Cleaning/ Sanitizing
- Cheese Making
- Soda Making
- Clearance / Sale
LE 2017 New Zealand Merlot
2017 Winexpert Limited Edition
Deadline: Saturday December 2, 2017 4:00 PM
Available by pre-order only.
Delivery Month: February 2018
LE002 2017 Limited Edition Hawke's Bay New Zealand Merlot Wine Kit
If you are unfamiliar with this program, here is how it works:
- Select the wines you would like to purchase and place your order with us before 4:00 PM Saturday Dec. 2, 2017.
- The wines will arrive in the month indicated and we will notify you when they arrive.
- Order 1-2 Limited Editions and receive $5.00 off the regular retail price.
- Order 3-5 Limited Editions and receive $10.00 off each one.
- No other discounts are permitted.
- If you order online, your credit card will not be charged until we ship the kit to you.
- If you are a local customer ordering online, please indicate: IN STORE PICKUP in the delivery instructions. You will not be charged until you pick up.
Hawke's Bay New Zealand Merlot
Red wine. Ripe fruit with dark oaky spice and soft tannins with hints of mocha and licorice.
Hawke's bay is the oldest wine producing region in New Zealand. The diverse volcanic earth varies between gravel, sand and clay offering an ideal environment for the vineyards flooding the hillsides and banks along the five rivers winding through the landscape. The result is a region that produces some of the finest wines in the country and Merlot contributes to this well-earned reputation.
- Ripe fruit with spice and soft tannins take precedence in this Merlot.
- The lingering finish brings dark oaky spice, as well as hints of mocha and licorice.
- Slow-cooked beef and lamb dishes
- Gouda or smoked cheddar
Sweetness: Dry Body: Medium Alcohol: 13%